THE 2ND VIRTUAL INTERNATIONAL
ON SUSTAINABLE EDUCATION
January 01, 2023 – December 31, 2023
Since education underpins all the spheres of our life, the achievement of the desired SDGs seems to be impossible without raising good critical thinkers and skillful agents of sustainable future. Our Mission is to unite all the interested parties in their striving to facilitate pursuing the SDGs through the transformation and modernization of the education system, that will consequently support learners of all ages to be active contributors to more peaceful and sustainable societies and develop a sense of responsibility for our planet.
SEVIC 2023 encourages scholars and practitioners to meet and exchange ideas and views in the Virtual International Smart Conference format, stimulating respectful dialogue and affording an exceptional opportunity for renewing old acquaintances, making new contacts, networking, and facilitating partnerships across national and disciplinary borders.
We focus our attention on three boosters of the human educational and developmental process:
The unspoiled minds get much from their parents. The closest people have quite a great educational potential.
The educational system offers great opportunities through the destinations variability and exquisite facilitating power.
It’s up to us to decide where to stop. Why stopping? Let’s move further!
A Smart Concept for Higher Efficiency
The newly elaborated Smart Conference offers the following benefits:
- Keeping pace with the constantly changing world.
- Efficient networking and strengthening professional ties.
- Promising collaboration with like-minded experts in the field.
- Asking questions to at least 12 notable Keynote Speakers addressing ESD.
- Certified participation in at least 4 Webinars/Roundtables.
- Certified participation in the Conference Live Sessions (oral and poster presentations).
- Publishing an abstract in the Conference Book of Abstracts (only for oral and poster presentations).
- Publishing a paper in an open-access Scopus/WoS Journal with a 100% article publishing charge (APC) waiver.